The 74th Annual Halloween Parade will be hosted again by the Independence Chamber of Commerce on October 29th, 2022! The parade consists of local businesses, organizations, and community leaders.
If you would like to participate or become a sponsor of the parade, please see the pricing information below:
Participant Pricing Information (all prices will increase by $10 after October 21st, 2022) **Entries will not be accepted after Monday, October 24th, 2022
$100.00Political Entry - Any political candidates or groups.
$50.00Adult/Community Groups - Any adult or community group participating in the parade with a float, dance studio, costumed group, car or motorcycle club, or equestrian group.
$30.00Youth/Non-Profit Group - Any local school, youth club, or non-profit group.
$0.00Complimentary Entry - Includes only color guards, military units, public safety units, and local school bands.
$1000.00Presenting Sponsor As the Presenting Sponsor, your business will receive the following benefits:
1. Option to have a float in the parade
2. Prominent signage on leading parade banner, carried by 4 people of your choosing (optional)
3. Announcements of Presenting Sponsorship during parade
4. Prominent Logo recognition on Halloween Parade Posters
5. Prominent Logo recognition in Chamber newsletter
6. Prominent Logo recognition on Facebook Event page
7. Prominent Logo recognition on website
$100.00Boo Buddy Sponsor As a Boo Buddy Sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits:
1. Option to have a Float in the parade
2. Logo recognition on Halloween Parade posters
3. Logo recognition in newsletter
4. Logo recognition on Facebook Event page
5. Logo recognition on website
If you are not interested in participating in the parade, but would still like to join in on the fun, please call 816 252 4745 or email email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.